Re: Insert result does not match record count

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Insert result does not match record count
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Natalie Wenz <nataliewenz@ebureau.com> writes:
> I am moving some data from one table to another in 9.2.4, and keep seeing this strange scenario:
> So, my counts from the old and new tables match, but the result returned from the insert statement is sometimes a
completelydifferent number. (But not always.) I've checked my date ranges very carefully to make sure they match.

Perhaps you've got triggers or rules on the target table that are
suppressing some inserts?

От: Natalie Wenz
Сообщение: Insert result does not match record count
От: "guxiaobo1982"
Сообщение: Reply: Can we specify transaction level