Re: Can't find docs on Postgresql.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't find docs on Postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> The number of params and the length of identifiers are two things we
> should increase in 7.3.

> In TODO we now have:

>     * Increase identifier length (NAMEDATALEN) if small performance hit
>     * Increase maximum number of function parameters

We already *did* increase the standard max number of function
parameters, from 8 to 16, and that was just a couple or three versions
back.  I don't recall hearing any groundswell of complaints to evidence
that very many people need it set higher.

NAMEDATALEN is a different story --- we do see complaints about that
fairly regularly.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can't find docs on Postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: Can't find docs on Postgresql.conf