Re: [HACKERS] drop support for Python 2.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] drop support for Python 2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> On Sun, 2017-02-19 at 10:42 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Relevant question: what version of tcl is installed on those?

> 8.4.13 is installed.

Hmph.  I can't see any relevant-looking source changes between 8.4.13
and 8.4.15, which I have laying about here and which works fine.
I wonder if Red Hat is carrying some distro-specific patch that
breaks this case?  Or conceivably it's timezone dependent?

Anyway, my inclination is just to tweak that test a bit so it doesn't
trip over the problem.  The point of the test is mainly to see if the
[clock] command works at all, not to exercise any specific parameter
choices.  Would you check whether this:

$ tclsh
% clock format [clock scan "1/26/2010"] -format "%U"

gives the expected result "04" on that machine?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] drop support for Python 2.3
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] drop support for Python 2.3