Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Дата
Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Craig and Dave,

On Thursday 10 of March 2016 12:19:33 Craig Ringer wrote:
> So ... any interest in doing this via Maven profiles?
>
> Dave and I agree that that's the way forward as far as PgJDBC goes. It'd
> let you avoid patching PgJDBC sources in the rpm spec and having to
> maintain that spec patch, while still building without needing things not
> packed in Fedora.
>
> Thoughts, comments?

thanks for all your good comments!  This is definitely the preferred way
to go, Allow me some time to process this, I'll update this thread as soon
as possible.

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Сообщение: Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"