Re: intarray planning/exeuction problem with multiple operators

От Uriy Zhuravlev
Тема Re: intarray planning/exeuction problem with multiple operators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 12 July 2015 23:12:41 Jeff Janes wrote:
> I've found an interesting performance problem in the intarray extension
> module.  It doesn't seem to be version dependent, I've verified it in 9.4.4
> and 9.6devel.

Hello.
Look at my patch. Maybe he solves this problem.
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/5/253/

--
Uriy Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.