Re: postgresql.org inconsistent (Re: PG replication across DataCenters)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql.org inconsistent (Re: PG replication across DataCenters)
Дата
Re: postgresql.org inconsistent (Re: PG replication across DataCenters)
Список pgsql-general
Wolfgang Keller <feliphil@gmx.net> writes:
>> postgresql-xc is not postgresql, its a fork.

> It would at least merit being mentioned in the doc, just like other
> "forks" or whatever you may call it, as long as they're open-source.

You seem to not realize how many forks of Postgres there are.
There's no way that we can even track them all, let alone cater
for them in our documentation.