Re: EXPLAIN Sort Method whitespace

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: EXPLAIN Sort Method whitespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there a reason why there are two spaces after the first colon in
>     "Sort Method:  %s  %s: %ldkB\n"

> Is the second part (Disk/Memory) considered part of the sort method?

I think of it as a separate field that we cram onto the same line (in
the textual output format) for space reasons.  In the machine-readable
formats it's definitely separate.

I agree it seems a bit inconsistent that there are two spaces after
one colon and only one after the other.  I must have thought it was
a good idea at the time, but now I don't remember why.  Since we
don't seem to put two spaces after any other colon in text format,
maybe   "Sort Method: %s  %s: %ldkB\n"
would be better.  Is that what you were thinking?

Сообщение: Re: FK's to refer to rows in inheritance child
Сообщение: Re: FK's to refer to rows in inheritance child