Re: [BUGS] temp tables failes in transaction mode

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] temp tables failes in transaction mode
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:
>> I believe this is fixed in 6.5.1.

> Nope, it is not.  I just tried the same SQL code on my newly upgraded
> server.  Instead of crashing, it hangs.  Server uses 50% CPU and
> nothing happends.

This bug is still there in REL6_5, but it seems to be fixed in the
current (i.e., 6.6 development) sources.  I didn't bother to track
down the exact cause of the crash; I'm sure it is associated with
the temp-table-related fixes that just got done this weekend.