Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Just by the way, I wonder if this was that bug:
> https://illumos.org/issues/1594

Oooh.  Might or might not be *same* bug, but it sure looks like it could
have the right symptom.  If this is indeed inherited from old Solaris,
I'm afraid we are totally fooling ourselves if we guess that it's no
longer present in the wild.

Сообщение: Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior
Сообщение: Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior