Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
>>> If that sounds like a plausible choke-point, the next question is what
>>> to use to enable the debug test.  I propose "#ifdef COPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES"
>>> since that enables similar sanity checking for other parts of
>>> backend/nodes/, and we do have at least one buildfarm member using it.

>> That's what I was thinking, too. No need to keep it separate.

> After cogitating, I did it as attached just for readability's sake.

And after further thought, I decided that that was penny-wise and
pound-foolish; it's more readable if the #define is just an independent
pg_config_manual.h entry.  The only work it'd save is the need to update
a buildfarm animal or two to add the new #define, which is not exactly
a huge cost.