Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> writes:
> I don't know much about what is involved in crafting these solutions,
> but it seems we're close to beta and probably don't want to make drastic
> changes to anything.  As such it seems to me that solving the problem
> for analyze is a nice piece of low-hanging fruit that solves an
> immediate problem that has been reported.

It's not as low-hanging as all that.  I'm not sure if you realized it,
but there was a whole lot of handwaving going in the earlier posts...

Сообщение: Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Сообщение: Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher