Re: Assertion failing in master, predicate.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assertion failing in master, predicate.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
> I have winnowed down the test a bit further.  The attached
> smaller patch still triggers the same assertion as the prior
> patch did.

FWIW, I can reproduce the assertion failure with your first test,
but not with this simplified one.

I also confirm that it only happens in HEAD, not v12.  I've not
actually bisected, but a look at the git history for predicate.c
sure makes it look like db2687d1f ("Optimize PredicateLockTuple")
must be to blame.