Re: pgxs/windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgxs/windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So we should probably change $(DESTDIR)$(bindir) to $(libdir) in the
> following places:

For the cygwin/win32 cases, shouldn't we just remove the -L flag from
BE_DLLLIBS altogether?  It seems redundant given what Makefile.global
is doing.

In the Darwin case, it should still be $(bindir) because we are pointing
at the postgres executable, not a library file.  I agree that $(DESTDIR)
probably should go away though.

Dunno about AIX --- anyone familiar with that port?