Re: PL/pgSQL RENAME functionality in TODOs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL RENAME functionality in TODOs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
imad <immaad@gmail.com> writes:
> So, should we still consider it a ToDo?

Whatever you think about the rename-in-same-block-as-declared case,
it's still broken, as per my example showing that the effects are not
limited to the containing block.  However, considering that no one
has taken an interest in fixing it since 7.2, it's obviously not a
high-priority feature.