Re: [HACKERS] distinct estimate of a hard-coded VALUES list

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] distinct estimate of a hard-coded VALUES list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This patch still applies, and I think the argument for it is still valid.
> So I'm going to make a commit-fest entry for it.  Is there additional
> evidence we should gather?

I think we had consensus to apply this at the start of the next
development cycle; I just forgot to do it for v10.  Hence, pushed
into v11.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Atomics for heap_parallelscan_nextpage()
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Atomics for heap_parallelscan_nextpage()