Re: extern keyword incorrectly used in some function definitions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: extern keyword incorrectly used in some function definitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> While poking around partition.c I noticed that one of the functions
> there is *defined* as "extern". Normally we'd only do this in the
> declaration of the function. I don't really see why it's needed in the
> definition.
> Anyway, I removed it. I then thought I'd better look around for any
> others too...
> A patch is attached which removes them all, apart from the snowball
> ones. I didn't touch those.

Agreed.  The snowball stuff is just imported from elsewhere, so we're
not going to try to make it conform to project style.  But the rest
of these look good; pushed.

Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size