Re: determining a type oid from the name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: determining a type oid from the name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Maybe I need to be more clear. The C code I'm writing will process
> composites. I want to cache the Oids of certain non-builtin types in the
> function info's fn_extra, and then be able to test whether or not the
> fields in the composites are of those types.

What's your basis for identifying those types in the first place?
Name?  Doesn't seem terribly robust if the other extension can be
installed in some random schema.  But anyway, something in
parser/parse_type.c ought to help you with that --- maybe
parseTypeString?

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade --logfile option documentation
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade --logfile option documentation