Re: Explanation for bug #13908: hash joins are badly broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Explanation for bug #13908: hash joins are badly broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I believe the attached patch should fix this by actually copying the
> tuples into the densely allocated chunks. Haven't tested it though, will
> do in a few hours.

BTW, I confirmed that this patch fixes the wrong-number-of-output-tuples
issue in the test case from bug #13908.  So that shows that the diagnosis
is correct.  We still need to clean up the patch, but this way does work
to fix the problem.

Сообщение: Re: Explanation for bug #13908: hash joins are badly broken
Сообщение: Re: Explanation for bug #13908: hash joins are badly broken