10.5 OS X ppc64 problem

От David Brown
Тема 10.5 OS X ppc64 problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to install the ppc64 bit version on my server, It completes, but when I try to build PHP with postgre
support,it complains about a set of libraries in the postgresql install and it dumps this:

ibs/libphp5.bundle libs/libphp5.so
ld: warning in /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.dylib, file is not of required architecture
Undefined symbols for architecture ppc64:
  "_PQgetResult", referenced from:
      __close_pgsql_link in pgsql.o
      __close_pgsql_plink in pgsql.o
SNIP--------------------------------SNIP
 "_PQconnectdb", referenced from:
      _php_pgsql_do_connect in pgsql.o
      _php_pgsql_do_connect in pgsql.o
      _php_pgsql_do_connect in pgsql.o
  "_lo_import", referenced from:
      _zif_pg_lo_import in pgsql.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture ppc64
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//cc4QkRzU.out (No such file or directory)
make: *** [libs/libphp5.bundle] Error 1

I am configuring with these settings.
CFLAGS="-arch ppc -arch ppc64 -g -Os  -pipe -no-cpp-precomp" CCFLAGS="-arch ppc -arch ppc64 -g -Os  -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="-archppc -arch ppc64 -g -Os  -pipe" LDFLAGS="-arch ppc -arch ppc64 -bind_at_load"

All I see are issues with the ppc64 build, and the binaries are all crap.  One universal binary had ppc, i386, x86_64,
butno ppc64.  Since everything in 10.5 is 64 bit, php will not compile with 32 bit postgre libraries (unless I missed
something).

sh-3.2# file libpq.dylib
libpq.dylib: Mach-O dynamically linked shared library ppc

Can anyone offer any advice?