Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Maybe the NIST compliance test is adequate.

> Plus I belive the RedHat people are getting PostgreSQL through the NIST
> compliance tests at the moment...I'd love to see MySQL pass them...

FWIW, the first pass of those tests is complete, and it turned up
exactly one bug that we didn't already know of (the
outer-level-aggregate bizarrity that I fixed last week ... which MySQL
wouldn't be subject to since they haven't got subselects ...)

The work is not done, because there are some tests that couldn't be run
because they were blocked by known noncompliances (such as lack of
updatable views).  But I'm not getting a sense that we will learn a
whole lot from the NIST tests.

Further details will be published soon...

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze