Re: allowing users access to a trusted C function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: allowing users access to a trusted C function
Дата
LD_LIBRARY_PATH  (Chris Hayner <hayner80@astro.ocis.temple.edu>)
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Davis <jdavis@wasabimg.com> writes:

>> If the functions are listed in pg_proc, anyone can call them.

> I should have mentioned this, but all my users have their own DB. I have
> entries for the functions in pg_proc for template1 and postgres (DB of my
> superuser), but they won't be recognized in other DBs.

Connect to each other DB (as superuser) and issue the CREATE FUNCTION
commands in that DB.

If you have created the functions in template1, subsequently-created DBs
will inherit the definitions automatically, since CREATE DATABASE clones
the state of template1.  But for a pre-existing DB, you gotta make the
pg_proc rows over again.