Re: [HACKERS] Advice wanted on backend memory management

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Advice wanted on backend memory management
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vadim Mikheev <vadim@krs.ru> writes:
> Try to pfree chunks "by hand".

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to avoid.  That would basically mean
duplicating the logic that's in aset.c, which is pretty silly...

After some more looking around, it looks like I could create a
"portal" as is done in vacuum or spi.  But portals seem to have
a heckuva lot of features that I don't understand the uses for.
Anyone have any comments or documentation about them?