Re: SSL over Unix-domain sockets

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SSL over Unix-domain sockets
Дата
Re: SSL over Unix-domain sockets  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
Re: SSL over Unix-domain sockets  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Perhaps the easiest thing to do is to create a (possibly dangling)
> symlink in /tmp to the real socket in a protected dir.

Cute idea ...

> One thing to be aware of is /tmp cleaners ...

... but that would definitely be a problem.  I think on most systems
you'd have to explicitly tweak the /tmp-cleaning script to know not to
zap such a link.  Given that such a local customization would probably
disappear in your next system update, the security gain might be
fleeting.

Сообщение: Re: Declarative partitioning grammar
Сообщение: Re: Declarative partitioning grammar