Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> ... I get something that's bit-for-bit the same as what's in unaccent.rules.
> So there's clearly a platform difference between here and there.
> I'm using Python 2.6.6, which is what ships with RHEL6; have not tried
> it on anything newer.

A few minutes later on a Fedora 28 box: python 2.7.15 also gives me the
expected results, while python 3.6.6 fails with "SyntaxError: invalid
syntax".

So updating that script to also work with python3 might be a worthwhile
TODO item.  But I'm at a loss to explain why you get different results.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters