Re: world meaningful date time input

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: world meaningful date time input
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Scott

That's basically what I'm planning on doing, and hopefully described. The server will only in 1-10 locations around the
world,and I can't use the timezone of the servers anyway, nor the user's input device/browser/phone. The
offset/timezonehas to be the one for the geographical location of the datum.

But the process you described went one further than I knew, the output in the local tz. Thanks for that.