Re: User function canceling VACUUMDB utility

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: User function canceling VACUUMDB utility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carlos Henrique Reimer <carlos.reimer@opendb.com.br> writes:
> Yes, you're right! I found out a functional index using this function and
> ANALYZE also cancels.

> Is there a way to code this function in a way VACUUM/ANALYZE does not
> cancel?

I think your problem is probably a search_path issue, ie vacuumdb is not
running with the "BRASIL" schema in its path so the column reference
fails to resolve.  You should be able to add the schema name to the
%TYPE reference.  Or, if you can't make that work, just don't use
%TYPE...