Re: SRF patch (was Re: [HACKERS] troubleshooting pointers)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SRF patch (was Re: [HACKERS] troubleshooting pointers)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Were your revisions extensive? Any major misconceptions on my part?

I did a fair amount of polishing on the ExprContext callback stuff,
and removed or moved around some node fields that I thought were
unnecessary or in the wrong place.  I also set up proper infrastructure
for cost estimation on function RTEs (though the estimates themselves
are still pretty lame).  Nothing I'd call "major"... more in the
line of stylistic improvements...