Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj> writes:
> At this point it depends quite how far down the rabbit-hole you want
> to go to stop people googling "how do I exit psql", I suppose :p

Well, I concur with Robert's comment upthread that we don't want to
print any advice that's possibly wrong.  So I'd rather provide hints
that are sure to work, rather than hints that might represent the
way to get out with fewest keystrokes, but could go wrong in unusual
situations.