Re: Add Missing From?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add Missing From?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Going over the .conf, I just noticed that add_missing_from is still set to
> True in postgresql.conf.sample.    By my memory of our discussion, this
> option was introduced in 7.4 and was to be set to False by default in 8.0.
> Can we switch it to False?

I don't see anything in the current docs warning that such a change is
afoot.  We have insisted on one release cycle's warning for smaller
things than this ...

Personally I don't mind (but bear in mind that the regression tests will
likely need fixes).

Сообщение: Re: 8.0.0beta1 ... packaged for testing ...
Сообщение: Re: 8.0.0beta1 ... packaged for testing ...