Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>> What ulimit settings are operative anyway?  (ulimit -a
>> might tell you)

> deb:/usr/pgsql_src/postgresql-8.3.3/src/test/regress# ulimit -a
> core file size          (blocks, -c) 0

Hmm, are you sure the core actually corresponds to your failure?
Because this says you've got core dumps turned off.

> stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192

The stack size rlimit looks normal, which makes a crash in this spot
look even less probable.  I think maybe you are looking at a stale
corefile that doesn't quite correspond to this postgres executable.

Сообщение: Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon
Сообщение: Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon