Re: Back-branch update releases planned for next week

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Back-branch update releases planned for next week
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> In view of the multixactid wraparound issues that have gotten fixed over
> the last week or two, it's time to put out some minor releases.  After
> some discussion among core and the packagers list, we concluded that we
> should do it next week (before the Memorial Day holiday).  As per usual
> timing, we'll wrap tarballs Monday the 18th for public announcement
> Thursday the 21st.

We encountered some, er, unplanned difficulties, which forced a re-wrap
of the tarballs for 9.4.2 et al.  To allow the packagers their usual
amount of time to build packages, this week's releases will be announced
on Friday the 22nd, not Thursday as would be the normal schedule.