Re: "unexpected EOF" messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "unexpected EOF" messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> writes:
>>> Are you thinking basically "regexp against the main text", or
>>> something else, when you say "generic filter capacity"?

>> In the context of yesterday's discussions, I wonder whether a filter by
>> SQLSTATE would be appropriate.

> I'm worried it's not really granular enough.

I dislike the idea of regex-on-text because of i18n issues.  There's no
guarantee for instance that all sessions are running with the same
LC_MESSAGES locale.  In any case, anybody who's dead set on doing it
that way can do it today with grep.

Сообщение: Re: How hard would it be to support LIKE in return declaration of generic record function calls ?
Сообщение: Re: How hard would it be to support LIKE in return declaration of generic record function calls ?