Re: Trigger and Trigger function.

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Trigger and Trigger function.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Jun 17, 2005, at 8:59 AM, Michael Fuhr wrote:

>> I don't think $upd_last_touch$ is a legal dollar quote. It needs to be
>> alphanumeric characters only (no underscores).
>
> Eh?  Works here in 8.0.3, at least in psql:

Hmm, sorry I don't know what I did the first time. I pasted the code
(removing the annotation) and executed it. I got an "unterminated
dollar quote" error. I changed them to '$$' and then it worked. I must
have had some other stray change that I missed.

For the record, here is the dollar quote format - alphanumeric plus
underscore.

dolq_start        [A-Za-z\200-\377_]
dolq_cont        [A-Za-z\200-\377_0-9]
dolqdelim        \$({dolq_start}{dolq_cont}*)?\$
dolqinside        [^$]+

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL