Re: When "psql -l" is invoked from prompt and not completed,

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: When "psql -l" is invoked from prompt and not completed,
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I don't.  It's from the interlock that prevents copying a database that
>> contains active sessions.

> I understand that, but why does psql still hold that lock while
> displaying the database names with more?

I don't think it closes the database connection until it's ready to
exit.

We could maybe fix -l to close the connection before outputting data,
but it doesn't seem like that really will make a lot of difference.
What of someone who's connected to template1 with a plain "psql
template1" session?

Сообщение: Re: When "psql -l" is invoked from prompt and not completed,
Сообщение: Re: When "psql -l" is invoked from prompt and not completed,