Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs
Дата
Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 7:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could it be that the timeout (360 sec?) is just not enough for the test
>> under the current (changed due to switch to meson) conditions?

> But you're right that under meson the test takes a lot longer, I guess
> due to increased concurrency:

What it seems to be is highly variable.  Looking at calliphoridae's
last half dozen successful runs, I see reported times for
027_stream_regress anywhere from 183 to 704 seconds.  I wonder what
else is happening on that machine.  Also, this is probably not
helping anything:

                   'extra_config' => {
                                                      'fsync = on'

I would suggest turning that off and raising wait_timeout a good
deal, and then we'll see if calliphoridae gets any more stable.