Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> The reason that setNull is required is because the type information
> is required. NULL by it self has no type information. The jdbc driver
> binds values to a prepared statement and the type information is
> required. So setNull( n, typeinfo) is required to bind the correct type.

At least in this particular case, leaving the parameter type as UNKNOWN
would have worked as the OP wishes.  I dunno if that would break other
cases though.

Сообщение: Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?
Сообщение: Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?