Re: [RC2]:Compilation failure solaris 2.7 stringinfo.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [RC2]:Compilation failure solaris 2.7 stringinfo.c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Armand Delcros <adelcros@arsystemes.fr> writes:
> In, postgresql-7.0RC2/src/backend/stringinfo.c
> I need to declare

> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <stdarg.h>

> the same for this file:
> postgresql-7.0RC2/src/backend/nodes/list.c
> need to declare
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <stdarg.h>

Say what?  Both of those files include postgres.h, which includes c.h,
which should take care of that for you, just like it does for every
other C file in the system.  I don't know what your problem is but
I believe you've misidentified it ...