Re: Duplicate values found when reindexing unique index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Duplicate values found when reindexing unique index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Mason Hale" <masonhale@gmail.com> writes:
> I have downloaded, compiled and installed pg_filedump -- but I am not sure
> how to determine which file I should have it dump. I am not very familiar
> with the postgres file structure. Can you please provide some guidance? How
> do I determine the correct file?

> I've determined the relation "entry" has an oid = 16838 -- but the
> /data/base/16830 directory contains 92 1GB files named 16838.[1-92]

In the first place, it's relfilenode not OID to look at --- these
are often the same but not always.

Once you've got past that, there are 131072 blocks per file segment,
so logical block 1508573 would translate to segment .11 block 66781.
pg_filedump is too stupid to do that arithmetic for you :-(