Re: Java Gui for Postgress

От queries
Тема Re: Java Gui for Postgress
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your reply and for all of the pointers. I didn't include the
Gui code (It would have taken too much space), just the simple query code
that already works in printing out the results I wanted. Basically I just
wanted to find out how to use this code which works, inside of a Gui by
pressing a button and for results to be displayed inside of a text box.
Basically what code to include under
jButton1ActionPerformed(java.awt.event.ActionEvent evt) {? I've played
around with the code, but haven't been able to make it work yet. I'm very
new to java, we've had only two one hour tutorials so far on this in a class
dedicated to relational databases. It will probably be something simple.

Michael