Re: Forwarded mail...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Forwarded mail...
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Any ideas on this?  Are we missing images?

Perhaps he's unhappy about the incomplete transaction of arch-dev.sgml.
It looks to me like the figures in the LaTeX original never got merged
in, leading to stuff like this:

    throughout concurrent data access. Figure
    \ref{connection} illustrates the interaction of the master process
    <literal>postmaster</literal> the server process
    <literal>postgres</literal> and a client application.

Right offhand, I can't see where the images in doc/src/graphics/
are being used anymore, either.  They used to be used, no?