Re: Relaxing SSL key permission checks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Relaxing SSL key permission checks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> The attached patch has successfully been included in the 9.6 Debian
> package, passed the regression tests there, and I've also done some
> chmod/chown tests on the filesystem to verify it indeed catches the
> cases laid out by Tom.

Please add this to the upcoming commitfest.  We don't seem to have
enough consensus to just apply it, but perhaps the review process
will produce some agreement.

От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Re: Re: Add generate_series(date, date) and generate_series(date, date, integer)
Сообщение: Re: Re: Add generate_series(date, date) and generate_series(date, date, integer)