Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow pg_regress to be run outside the build tree.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow pg_regress to be run outside the build tree.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> vpath build should be fixed now.  MSVC will need to update the
> pg_regress call sites, but I'll leave that to those maintaining that
> build system.  In particular, the --dlpath option needs to be added.

contrib is still pretty broken.  One part of it is needing a --srcdir
option in pgxs.mk, which I fixed.  But some of the modules still
fail --- it looks like the problem is with the ones having data/
subdirectories.  You seem to have taken out the copying of the data
files into the vpath build tree, but I think you might have to
put it back.