Re: share lock when only one user connected?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: share lock when only one user connected?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@webthatworks.it> writes:
> I'm running this query when I'm the only user and this should be the
> only thing running.

> And I get

> DETAIL:  Process 7188 waits for ShareLock on transaction 110562621;
> blocked by process 7244. Process 7244 waits for ShareLock on
> transaction 110562544; blocked by process 7188.

It's pretty hard to believe that you haven't got two processes ...
maybe there's something using dblink down in there somewhere?

Also, if you're using a recent PG release, the postmaster log should
contain additional information about the deadlock, like the specific
queries involved on both sides.