Re: on_exit_reset fails to clear DSM-related exit actions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: on_exit_reset fails to clear DSM-related exit actions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> After mulling over a few possible approaches, I came up with the
> attached, which seems short and to the point.

Looks reasonable in principle.  I didn't run through all the existing
PGSharedMemoryDetach calls to see if there are any other places to
call dsm_detach_all, but it's an easy fix if there are any.

Сообщение: Re: Planner hints in Postgresql
Сообщение: Re: Planner hints in Postgresql