Re: Formatting of warning about using ident

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Formatting of warning about using ident
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> In general, I would argue in favor of fewer "note", "warning", etc.
> Some documentation pages are now just a sequence of "note"s and little
> proper text.  If the normal text properly explains a topic and its pros
> and cons, then we don't need all that extra decoration and it makes the
> text easier to read.

+1.  With the way these things are rendered in the current HTML output,
they are so visually distracting that they ought to be reserved for
absolutely critical info.  I almost feel that we should ban <note>
entirely, because the rendering is completely disproportional to the
meaning.

(Or, maybe, somebody could tinker with the stylesheets?)

Сообщение: Re: Formatting of warning about using ident
Сообщение: Re: Formatting of warning about using ident