Re: Log Stacktrace of current Python Interpreter via PostgreSQLtrigger

От Thomas Güttler
Тема Re: Log Stacktrace of current Python Interpreter via PostgreSQLtrigger
Дата
Список psycopg
Am 20.05.19 um 12:19 schrieb Daniele Varrazzo:
> If you use postgres logging in stored procedures you can retrieve the logs in 'connection.notices'.
>
> http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/connection.html#connection.notices

This sound great. Unfortunately I can't extract the whole stacktrace.
I only get the lines below psycopg, not the above (lines of the callers).

Here is my code:

class MyAppConfig(AppConfig):

     def ready(self):
         connection_created.connect(connection_created_check_for_notice_in_connection)

class ConnectionNoticeList(object):
     def append(self, message):
         if not 'some_magic_of_db_trigger' in message:
             return
         logger.warn('%s %s' % (message, ''.join(traceback.format_stack())))

def connection_created_check_for_notice_in_connection(sender, connection, **kwargs):
     connection.connection.notices=ConnectionNoticeList()

I see this in the logs:

'NOTICE:  some_magic_of_db_trigger: 17909
      File "/snap/pycharm-community/128/helpers/pycharm/_jb_pytest_runner....ork/foo/apps.py", line 47, in append
       logger.warn(\'%s %s\' % (message, \'\'.join(traceback.format_stack())))
   '

traceback.format_stack() inside ConnectionNoticeList.append() extracts not the callers.

Is there a way to get the callers lines?

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/
I am looking for feedback: https://github.com/guettli/programming-guidelines

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: