Re: Streaming replication status

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Streaming replication status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com> writes:
> FYI: on PL/Proxy we use poll() exclusively and on platforms
> that dont have it (win32) we emulate poll() with select():

Yeah, maybe.  At the time we started adding poll() support there were
enough platforms with only select() that it didn't make sense to impose
any sort of penalty on the latter.  But by now maybe it'd make sense.
Especially if someone fixes the Windows code --- two levels of emulation
on Windows probably won't fly ...

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication status
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication status