Re: 15beta1 crash on mips64el in pg_regress/triggers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 15beta1 crash on mips64el in pg_regress/triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> I see that the gcc farm[1] has another mips64 machine running Debian
> buster, so I've started a build there to see what happens.

Many kilowatt-hours later, I've entirely failed to reproduce this
on gcc230.  Not sure how to investigate further.  Given that your
original build machine is so slow, could it be timing-related?
Hard to see how, given the location of the crash, but ...