Re: Res: Finding all tables that have foreign keys referencing a table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Res: Finding all tables that have foreign keys referencing a table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no> writes:
> Needless to say that it would be nice if this information was available in the information_schema, I'm probably not
theonly one spending lots of time in there. It's probably not in in the standard, but i would be a nice PG-extention to
allowretrieving that info in a more intuitive way.

Unfortunately, the whole point of information_schema is to be
standardized; the notion of a "PG extension" to it is just wrong.
Feel free to lobby the SQL committee to fix their oversight ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: Re: Res: Finding all tables that have foreign keys referencing a table
От: "Osvaldo Kussama"
Сообщение: Resp.: need help in building a query