Re: tsearch Parser Hacking

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsearch Parser Hacking
Дата
Re: tsearch Parser Hacking  (David Blewett <david@dawninglight.net>)
Re: tsearch Parser Hacking  ("David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com>)
Re: tsearch Parser Hacking  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> Is it possible to modify the default tsearch parser so that / doesn't get lexed as a "file" token?

There is zero, none, nada, provision for modifying the behavior of the
default parser, other than by changing its compiled-in state transition
tables.

It doesn't help any that said tables are baroquely designed and utterly
undocumented.

IMO, sooner or later we need to trash that code and replace it with
something a bit more modification-friendly.